The following limited warranty applies to all current ADO bicycles manufactured from 2021 onwards.
Ⅰ）Lifelong Technical Support
ADO brand commits to providing lifetime technical service to ADO users. Any needed ,please contact with us.
Ⅱ）Free Maintenance Service
ADO warrants for the original owner only the frame, rigid fork, or original component parts of each new ADO brand bicycle to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following specified periods:
|Parts||Warranty Time||Warranty Policy|
|Structural parts||（1) Frame||10 years||1. Free provide the spare parts and repair video;
2. Customers also can buy the spare parts from the third party,and ADO will share the cost；
3. If customers can not fix it, please send it back to the official maintenance Center;
4. If still can not be fixed, ADO will provide a new one for free;
Note: After the secondary assembly of the drive system and transmission system, secondary debugging is required. Please refer to the following instructions :
1. Refer to “Official Product Data Center” to download the debugging video and debug it.
2. Go to the local maintenance point for help according to the video.
|（2）front fork||1 year|
|（3）seat tube||1 year|
|（5）aheadset stem||1 year|
|（6）brake handle||1 year|
|（7）brake lever||1 year|
|（8）sprocket crank||1 year|
|（9）chain wheel||1 year|
|（10) thumb shifter||1 year|
|Electric parts||（1）charger||1 year|
|（7）USB charger||1 year|
|（8）acceleration handle||1 year|
|（9）2in1 switch||1 year|
|（10）head light||1 year|
|Wearing parts||Handle grip，saddle, pedal, tire, fender, etc., wearing parts, no warranty time, if there is any damage during using, please buy from the official store ( www.adoebike.com);|
Please contact the online service center or call center, and provide the following information, then enjoy the ADO product warranty services:
- Purchase platform, including platform/seller’s store account etc. ;
- Order invoice, including order number/ID/date etc.;
- E-mail and shipping address;
- Brief explanation of the issue, including description/picture/short video and so on.
Ⅲ）Paid Maintenance Service
If the ADO product is abnormal because of the following reasons，ADO brand will provide free technology consulting and paid maintenance services for user：
- Damage caused by using the unoriginal parts to install the bike ；
- The parts or products which is over-due warranty time；
- Damage caused by improper using, repairing and maintain；
- Damage caused by the nature disaster, manual damage；
- Can not provide the evidence like video or picture.；
- Damage caused by the revising, adding or reducing the parts；
- The parts which are wearing parts, like the coating, inner tube, chain, pedal；
- The damage caused by the water inflow；
REQUIRED ASSEMBLY WHEN PURCHASED
This warranty applies only to bicycles and framesets purchased new from an Authorised ADO Retailer.
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of ADO. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, ADO only to the original owner, and is not transferable. In no event shall ADO be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
The above warranty, or implied warranty, does not cover:
Normal wear and tear on parts such as tyres, chains, brakes, cables and gearwheels in situations where there are no assembly or material defects.
Bicycles serviced by other than an Authorised ADO Retailer.
Modifications from the original condition.
Use of the bicycle for abnormal, competition, and/or commercial activities or for purposes other than those for which the bicycle was designed.
Damage caused by failing to follow the owner’s manual.
Paint finish and decal damage resulting from taking part in competitions, jumping, downhill and/or training for such activities or events as a result of exposing the bike to, or riding the bike in, severe conditions or climates.
Labour charges for part replacement or changeover.
Except as is provided by this warranty and subject to all additional warranties ADO and its employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including incidental and consequential loss or damage caused by negligence or default) arising from or concerning any ADO bicycle.
ADO makes no other warranties, express or implied. All implied warranties including the warranties merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited in duration to that of the express warranties stated above.
Any claim against this warranty must be made through an Authorised ADO Retailer or distributor. The purchase receipt or other proof of the date of purchase is required before a warranty claim may be processed.
Claims made outside the country of purchase may be subject to fees and additional restrictions.
Warranty duration and detail may differ by frame type and/or by country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.